Friday, March 28, 2014

Stitch From Stash: March

Okay so I haven't posted in about a month. Work and house projects have been crazy, I'm hoping that in April things will loosen up enough here to let me get back into updating this.

I did do a really great job of resisting purchasing much, but that may have just been because I really didn't have much time to shop.

Overall I spent $7.29 on a new 11" x 17" Q-snap, I got it from Micheal's with a 40% off coupon so it was a really good deal.

So I had carried over $40.62 from last month plus the $25.00 budget for March gave me a total of $65.62 and of that I spent $7.29 leaving me with $58.33 to carry over into April.

Hopefully I'll be posting more over the next month, I'm still chugging along on the dimensions Christmas stocking.




No comments:

Post a Comment